First off thanks to those of you who posted on my last post regarding diapering. If nothing else you have made me feel better about sticking with disposables at least for now. Everyone keeps saying three is hard enough without throwing in extra work and I do have this tendency to bite off more than I can chew so I have decided to hold off for now. I do have to say though that I have found some very cute cloth diapers so maybe one day I will consider it again, who knows.
Moving on, I had a doctor appointment yesterday and there is good news and bad news. I didn't get put on bedrest but my blood pressure is climbing so I need to kind of take it easy. Anyone know how you take it easy with a two-year-old? Specifically one named Ethan?
At least it isn't total bedrest. This was the point in my pregnancy with Ethan that I was put on bedrest so at least I am doing better than last time. I know the likelyhood that I will eventually be put on bedrest is high but I am trying to think positive in hopes that maybe I will get lucky. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, I'm glad that you're not on complete bedrest yet... Hopefully Ethan will be ok so you can "take it easy" from now on, but he is full of energy:) We'll be praying for you so hopefully you'll be just fine and this last month can be easier on you. Thanks again for letting us stay with you guys. I know it's a lot of extra work to have people in your home, but we are so grateful that you are always so kind to open up your home to us. We LOVE staying there and your kids are just the cutest (no, we never get annoyed with them). Anyway, good luck with everything and keep us posted!
Resting with a two year old boy? Good luck with that. If your son is anything like mine, even sitting and watching him doesn't give me rest. I hope everything goes well for you. Are you due in April?
Post a Comment