Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Christmas shopping completed
I am finally all done with my Christmas shopping. I even did most of the wrapping tonight too. I am by no means completely ready for Christmas. I still have a bit to do such as get my Christmas cards sent out, make neighbor gifts, and do a little sewing but it really feels nice knowing I don't have to go out to the store for anything. Okay I may have to get groceries once before the holiday but that is nothing compared to Christmas shopping. Anyway I just had to pat myself on the back this year for not putting things off until the last minute. I think I am a happier Mommy for it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow Cammy! I'm impressed:) I wish I could say the same thing, but we're waiting to get to Utah before we buy most of our presents for family. Congrats on being finished and I hope it makes the next few weeks much easier.
Post a Comment