Unfortunately I have reached that stage where it becomes necessary to wear the dreaded maternity clothes. I was trying to eek through the holidays without having to pull them out but trying to squeeze into the few normal clothes that still fit was really limiting my already limited wardrobe. In other words, I was forced to pull them out or resign to wearing pajama bottoms and workout pants every where I went. Let's just say Abby is a lot happier since she doesn't approve of me picking her up for school dressed for bed.
Getting out my maternity clothes did make me realize I want to purchase a few more things to wear because I can tell these are going to get very old very fast. Oh if only I enjoyed shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations on your pregnancy. How exciting!!!
Cammy, I was so excited to hear that you're expecting again! Congratulations. Maternity clothes are my daily gripe now. Nothing fits, the pants fall down. I'd rather wear a muu muu every day, if only I wouldn't freeze!
(If the clothes are my biggest problem, though, I'm doing pretty well. You know- no bed rest, no sickness, etc.)
:)
Post a Comment