Sunday, February 8, 2009

Facebook

It is with a bit of shame that I admit something to all of you (if you don't know already.) I joined Facebook. I know, I know how could someone like me be sucked into such an atrocity? Well it happened one late night in a moment of weakness.

This, however, is not the worst part. Not only did I join Facebook but...now prepare yourself...I am ADDICTED to it! I am blaming it on raging hormones and pregnancy because honestly how else could I get sucked into such a time consuming anomally? Is there a cure? Is there a Facebook Anonymous group I can join? Is there any hope? Well I need to go I just got another email from...you guessed it...Facebook!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Let me know when you find a facebook annonymous (and blogger too for that matter). I'll be your support and join with you.

Condie Family said...

Hey Cammy! Glad you found me.You're pregnant too?? That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

you are like a teenage girl, addicted to facebook. "I am shocked and disappointed"