I have been tired of my hair for quite some time now. It has been especially bad lately. I find myself doing the pony tail every day just to keep it out of my face. Perhaps it is because I am pregnant or maybe just crazy but Friday morning I woke up and decided to do something about it.
Any rational person would call their hair dresser and set up an appointment. I however decide to take matters into my own hands and do it myself. I washed my hair took a picture for posterity. Then I put my hair into two ponytails so I could cut off 10 inches to donate to Locks of Love. All is going great, then I realize my hair is shorter than I anticipated and I can't seem to get a good angle to even cut a straight line.
No problem I will just call my sister Shonnie and see if she can come help me out. She is more than willing but can't be over until later in the afternoon and I need to go grocery shopping. I throw what remaining hair I have into a makeshift ponytail and do my shopping.
Shonnie is finally able to come over at about 5:30p.m. and spends the next couple of hours fixing my hair. She doesn't have a degree or really much experience in cutting hair but since I am somewhat irrational I was willing to let her experiment a bit and I am really happy with how it turned out. So here are the before and after pictures for you to see. I only wish I had snapped one of the funky hairdo I had after cutting off the ponytails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh that looks really cute. You are a brave girl.
Post a Comment