Thursday, April 2, 2009

Magnetic Alphabet

I was at a friends house yesterday and Abby was playing with the alphabet magnets on their fridge. At one point she called to me and asked what she had written. This is what I saw D-A-W(upside down so it made an M)-N. I tried not to laugh but I couldn't stop it and burst out. My friend saw it and laughed too. Fortunately Abby was a good sport about it and didn't get too mad at me for laughing. In Abby's defense there were not many letters to choose from so she was quite limited in what she could write. I did tell her she could turn the "M" upside down and make the word "DAWN" which is much better, don't you think?

2 comments:

Marci said...

That is so funny!

Jennifer said...

Well, the silver lining could be that she spelled it right! I loved having you guys over. Tell Abby next time I'll get out my art stuff so she can draw.