I am creating a separate blog for my 365 picture project. I have decided to make it private because it will have more info than I am comfortable posting on a public blog. If anyone is interested in being able to see my blog just let me know and I will give you access.
9 comments:
PICK ME!!!
You are doing so good, and me, well there really are no excuses.
I need to get on that again and recommit. I was good for a couple weeks and then lost course.
thbrent5@yahoo.com
Ooh! That sounds like fun. Count me in!
I would love to see your pictures! I think it is a great idea...you inspire me! Do you have my email? hbmarcig@hotmail.com. Also, I think your weight loss support blog is a great idea.
Sounds like such a great project. I am trying to be better at taking pictures. Count me in please.
I am way interested in seeing your project. It sounds really great!
Cammy, I can't find the invite! Do you mind sending it again: hbmarcig@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Pick me too! arteyesjd@yahoo.com
Hey Cam, I didn't find an invite will you send it again? divinity@byu.net
Thanks
Post a Comment