Sunday, May 3, 2009
Time to Start that Diet again
I have to admit something. I am somewhat of an eternal dieter. I am not big into fad diets or anything extreme I just find myself falling off the wagon often so I have to buckle down every now and then and evaluate my habits. Of course at the moment some of the extra weight I am carrying is merited but there is a lot more that isn't. I am thinking of starting a blog or some sort of support group this time around in hopes that maybe there is at least one person out there who could use a support buddy too. I haven't figured out exactly how it will all work but if anyone is interested in joining me I would love the company. Now is as good a time as any, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I need a buddy!
Hey! Congratulations on little Savannah! She's beautiful! I want to see that little sweetie! How are you recovering? How are you doing with 3? They can be a handful huh?
We seriously need to get together soon! I'll try and call you here soon!
love ya,
Amelia
I am absolutely in. I can be the vice president of your blog, that's how in I am.
I'll do it. Maybe we can set goals and then report somehow to keep on track.
I'd like to join in. I figure if we can't get pregnant for a while might as well lose some weight!
Post a Comment